Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I won another major award today...

February 11th has been declared...Julie, where-is-your-brain-that-you-can-forget-to-pick-up-your-kindergartener-from-school...again...Day!

I'm so glad that it snowed for my day! It's not often that Julie-days like today come along...the last one was LAST WEDNESDAY!

I know they have medication for this...I just don't like relying on more than one "crutch" at a time. The hair-coloring thing can be my only "crutch" at this time in my life.

oh, and sugar and Diet Coke.

and maybe The Learning Channel (TLC) and i-tunes.

but that's all.

2 comments:

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

Ugh. I am a champion prize winner in this category. When Celeborn was in 2nd grade, I forgot about early day and was half an hour late to pick him up ON HIS BIRTHDAY. Shout out for winner moms!!!

Graciesmom said...

Well a few months ago I forgot it was early out day and forgot Gracie. Makes you feel like a prize Mom. Luckily she isn't fazed by much!