Thursday, February 12, 2009

The way my brain works!

As I was running (if you can call it that) on the treadmill at the gym yesterday morning, I saw a Valentines Day commercial...I don't even remember what it was for, but as I watched it, I had a wonderful, glorious thought come into my tired, tired, head.

I bet the stores will have Easter candy out on their shelves by this weekend!

It made me run faster!

If I don't answer my phone...or the door...I'll be in the candy aisle at the store. Any store.

Oh, which jar to fill first!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I LOVE candy too... but you can't eat as much of it as you claim and still look as amazing as you do... can you? If you do... WHAT'S THE SECRET?

Jason and Britney said...

Let me know if you see cadbury mini eggs anywhere!

The Olsons said...

Well Julie, I beat you to it. I have already consumed a whole bag of cadbury mini eggs pretty much all by myself. Yes I hid them from the kids but when they caught me so I had to share some. The best time of the year for candy is Easter time.
Britney, FYI, I found them at Smiths.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Julie, I wish you were here for our Russell Stover Easter run! That may be a good time for you to visit with Will! GET OUT HERE! We miss you guys and were so glad we got to see you for a little bit last weekend! Love ya! I also want to know your secret to eating candy and still looking amazing!

Jill Park said...

Just save some for me. I perfer the little eggs that make you look like you have lipstick on (or chalk on your lips for that matter!).

Graciesmom said...

I love the way your brain works!