I'm not really a superstitious person, but I usually knock on wood after I say something out loud that I really want to happen. Like, if I say it out loud, it won't happen.
A jinx.
So, Friday, I jinxed my new washing machine. Yea, the one that I called one of my BEST friends. It totally gave me the F32 message, which means: call the repair man.
So here I sit at almost 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Still waiting for the repair man to get here. My appointment window was from 8:00am to 5:00pm. WINDOW? Why do they call it a "window"? It's the whole whopping DAY! And I'm such a push-over. Heaven forbid that I make someone accountable to do their job. Don't want to hurt any one's feelings!
Six adults could seriously get lost in my laundry right now. I'm feeling just a liiiittle anxiety right now. There are only 6 more clean wash cloths, and 4 clean towels left. Unless we get desperate enough to swipe one of Willie's towels. Clean, but ewww. A dog's towel. Still, a dog's towel is better than the laundromat, right?
If the repair man doesn't make it here today...or before my "window" closes...I'm going to jinx him.
2 comments:
The couple of times i have been with out a washer have been terrible! Hope your "window" doesn't go away before they get their to fix it.
Sorry to hear Will is gone for another couple of weeks. Bummer!
oops, sorry 'bout the spelling. that's why I don't comment very often :-)
Post a Comment