Saturday, February 21, 2009

Will there be a charming THIRD time?

Jay got his cast off on Wednesday...he was so glad, as was I, because it STUNK! Really bad! And for some reason he didn't think that he needed to wash his hand with the cast on it. (I always made sure he washed his hand before church and passing the sacrament though...for sure)

Boys.






Jay was really a good sport. I didn't hear him complain much while he had the cast on. We're just hoping that he doesn't do this every 11 months. Sheeesh!





For some reason, he felt it had some sentimental value and decided to dig it out of the garbage at the Dr's office. I can't comment on that because I have been known to dumpster dive before...for a retainer...in the elementary school dumpster...after school lunch...on green jell-o, chicken fried steak and mashed potato day. Needness to say, I threw away all clothing worn that day!

Jay collects legos, books, junk, and casts.

This is Jay's cast last February.

Like I wrote on his cast...Don't do it again! I love you, mom

3 comments:

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

I'm mostly amazed by how much older he looks in only 11 months!

Traci said...

Glad Jay's cast is off! He is looking so old!
I remember seeing you dumpster diving at the school Julie-I almost offered to help! (well not really!)

Strong said...

It is amazing how much kids change in a year. Good Luck not breaking it again Jay!