I didn't realize I blabbed that much until right now! WOW, I talk a lot! This will be no spectacular 400th post (except for the fact that there's thunder rumbling outside - LOVE that!)...Will just sent me some pictures of him while he was in Korea last month and I thought I'd get them on my permanent display!
This was no ordinary "jump". They jumped from a hot air balloon...kind of like a blimp like balloon. I laugh when I think of Will telling of when he jumped, he was told to push off really hard to get as far out away from the balloon as possible. He did as he was told (he always does) and he left the basket swinging and the remaining people inside holding on for dear life!
I think it would be scarier to jump from a balloon floating in the air than it would be to jump from a moving plane...I jumped from a moving plane so I can make that decision!

2 comments:
Ha ha that's awesome. it made me think of when my dad would say "Whoever jumps from a perfectly good airplane is crazy" I think it would be fun to try some day though.
The image of the basket swaying made me laugh. I could see Will just doing what he was told.
BTW-Brady got his little yellow eagle card in the mail yesterday- we will be contacting Will soon.
Post a Comment