Saturday, April 24, 2010

Yes, she's my child!

Here are a couple of pictures Emma brought home and literally threw on the floor...that's just her way of cleaning out her backpack every day.  She makes me laugh so much.  She has the sense of humor of someone who is much more mature.  Maybe it's because she's around an older brother and sisters, but she's so witty and tell-it-like-it-is that I forget sometimes that she's only 7!  She even has facial expressions that aren't typical of a 7 year old!

I would think that if a child is asked where their favorite place is, they would say something like...Disneyland!  or Lake Powell - in our case.  But this is what Emma thought of as her favorite place...I so get her!

And I think this picture is funny because Emma has been BEGGING us to get bunk beds.  She wants bunk beds more than anything else in the world, she says!  I would love to get the girls bunk beds, but only if they're like the ones in Pottery Barn...and all the cute, perfect stuff around the beds come with them and all the storage stuff too! That's so not going to happen...so she drew them.

And sleeping!!!  Isn't it the best??

On a side note, I just thought of this...I'm so happy that her favorite place is at home, in her room!  There are many nights when I go into Lauren and Emma's bedroom and all three girls are laying head to feet on that queen bed.  Not that they have to all sleep in the same bed, they choose to...even after I yell at them for 45 minutes to stop talking and go to sleep!!

And then...a girl after my own heart...

Hmmmm!  I love to rellacks too!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Super Cute! I have always loved Emma, she was so sweet in primary.