Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Break

No school for the kids this entire week.  It's only Wednesday.  It feels like it should be Friday.  It felt like it should have been Friday yesterday.  It's been NON-STOP and I mean NON-STOP late nights with friends, sleep overs with cousins and friends and at times, I have no idea who and how many extra people are in my house!!  My house is busier than grand central station.

I made french toast this morning and had to use 2 loaves of bread and 15 eggs for heavens sake!!

I was hoping that this week would be calm...relaxing...especially since Will just got home...despite the fact that I have to work everyday until past dinner time, and then come home and re-do everything that was undone while I was gone, including retraining Willie to be a nice dog!  Most of what comes out of my mouth is idle threats.  How successful can I be when I'm not at home?

All I have to say is...

PRAISE BE THE NAME OF PUBLIC EDUCATION!

What would I do without it?

No comments: