Lauren, Jay (who managed to stay out of range from my picture taking) and Katie Jane all find their Easter surprise, which is yummy cakes and pies made by Gma B, by using a compass and coordinates made up by Gpa B.
Jon and Tasha...Jon wanted the flag pole behind them, but I think he wanted the FLAG included with the flag pole. :) Love them!!
Oh, Emily's BIG, BLUE eyes! So beautiful! If I had a fancy editing program I could really prove how blue they are in real life! Being the smart little girl she is, she has learned that if a camera gets in her face...scowl! Anna says she does it every time! That's what happens when you're cute!
I had Emma waiting for me to take her picture with her Easter basket and I was watching the horse (named???? My kids will remind me, I'm sure!) creep closer and closer to Emma until it stuck it's nose right in Emma's back...this is her reaction to it! The dog was picking up the plastic eggs and carrying them off and the horses figured out a way to break them open...horses love jelly beans apparently! It was an egg-hunt for ALL!
Cute little Jennie!
And then at the end of the day...we got home with baskets full of candy, two pies, and one cake to a house that smelled like hard boiled eggs after making the potato salad and deviled eggs...MMMM! (not)
No comments:
Post a Comment