Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Any takers???

My awesome friend, Marie...who sky dived with me...saw this billboard with me on it (you can't really tell it's me, but if you look close you can see my huge teeth!) a while ago up in Salt Lake and took a picture for me, and I just ran across it on my computer at work.

And it got me thinking...

I need a little "zest" in my life right now.  I'm feeling kind of boring, plain, and unimportant.  Not that skydiving makes you important, but hey...it got me on a billboard and on the SkyDiveUtah homepage website! :)

Back to work!

3 comments:

Jan said...

It looks awesome! I am too much of a chicken but I think it would be an awesome thing to do!!!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

SHUT UP!!! I can't believe! You are famous! That's awesome Julie! Way to go! Shouldn't you get royalties from that?!! Love ya!

Strong said...

I know you where a billboard beauty!!!!