Saturday, April 24, 2010

A boy of all sports!

The sports activities flow from one to another in our house.  This is Jay's second year of playing tennis at the Jr. High.  He mostly does it just for fun (that doesn't mean he's not good :)), which is exactly the reason I want him to play.

Jay's good because it takes him three steps to get from one side of the tennis court to the other.  And what distance he doesn't have in his legs, his long arms make up for!  I had a lot of fun watching him play.  He's a good sport.  There's not a lot of stress and anxiety in this sport for Jay yet...I LIKE that!


This is Brock, Jay's doubles tennis partner.  Awesome, fun kid!  They won the game, or match, or set.  I had to get some rules and regulation instruction from some other parents who were there.  I still am clueless on the score keeping end of it, though.  Love?  Don't get it!

And while I took a ton of pictures through chain-link fence, (ughhhh!) Emma entertained herself courtesy of Nintendo DS!!

No comments: