So...out comes my electric blanket that was so lovingly folded and put away under my bed...not to be used again until colder weather is at our door. I so needed it last night and didn't think that in the morning I would be seeing this sight. Watching conference with the fireplace on is not normal.
The family room is brimming with blankets, bean-bags, pillows and kids buried somewhere inside them.
Willie enjoyed the snow though. Making curly-cue paths around the yard. I think he prefers to sit outside the door and let all the snow balls melt off his legs instead of having me squeeze his little legs dry. Despite the snow covering...EVERYTHING...the sunshine feels great!
I'm not complaining...just annoyed.

2 comments:
We were at Pat and Dave's Easter morning when Jared suggested that we should go Christmas Caroling to the Biesinger's. Be grateful you just saw SNOW and not us!
This is what our east looked like as well in Duchesne, but aren't you in Springville?! btw, I know how you feel..sorry!
Post a Comment