Friday, October 10, 2008

Back to the Past!

I know you realize that Will is back in Afghanistan, but I am so behind with posting pictures. I want Will to be able to see them when he is back to "normal" life over there. So the following few posts will have pictures of Will in them of things we did while he was home.

Wouldn't that be awesome if I could somehow "trick" the US Army and find a way to keep Will at home?

Really....he's gone. But forever in our hearts and on the blog!

This is Jay and Will after Jay's first (and last...awww, dang! very much sarcasm is being used!) championship game. It rained the WHOLE time, which is why I sat in the truck and read THIS for the first three quarters before going outside into the wet and cold. It's okay, don't worry, I had a bag of pretzels and a d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s-pellet-ice Diet Coke! I'm such a great mother! I figure that since Will was there, he could be the wet and cold one. You know he loved every minute of it!
good game, good game, good game, good game, good game, good game! BONA RAMS!
Coaches corner. I like this age of football players. It's not the end of the world if they lose...they play for FUN...which is how it should always be...but they still try their best!

My men!

1 comment:

Graciesmom said...

Looks like fun! You enjoyed it like I would, from the warmth of my car with my diet coke. I knew I liked you!!!