In this Fall's fashion collection...
So when he asks, "What kind of stuff do you want me to get?" it's like me at the Target in Montrose, Colorado (which is so much more awesome than ANY Target here in Utah...and I can get my 'vanilla non-fat steamer' from Starbucks there too!) or at a Sephora cosmetic store...I want it ALL! (Especially the sun spot remover stuff and ALL the cool lip glosses)
Will has done an awesome job so far. When he came home for R & R, he brought all of us home some dresses and Jay an AWESOME bull fighting looking vest with little mirrors all over it! One that looks like it should be on a bull-fighter from Mexico on one of those tacky velvet paintings that are in Mexican restautants...you know what I'm talking about?
One of the interpreters from Afghanistan - Harly - hand picked all of our clothes for us! We love them! Will kept asking if we had taken a picture of us in them yet...and as of today...the answer is YES!
Me and the girls really ROCK these colors!
I feel like a giant though...the 'bling' flip-flops that Harley got to go with my outfit are a little small for my 'wicked step-sister-sized feet', and the pants probably aren't supposed to be this short..but talk about being made for an 'hour-glass' figure! I've definately gone one and these dresses are perfect for it!




2 comments:
I love love love those colors on all of you!!!
LOVE the outfits! You and your girls look fabulous!
Post a Comment