Another of Will's "to do" items.
Years, and years, and years...and years ago (you know it, grumpa!) my dad, as a young boy, put up a basketball hoop on his/our garage. And with Jay's height increasing almost hourly, probably due to the sneaky-midnight-snacks, we've been trying to get a basketball hoop up for him to practice on. Grumpa's been pushing him to practice daily...could it be...our retirement...the NBA?
Doubt it! By the time Jay reaches NBA age, the world would have probably figured out that professional basketball players deserve a salary of $50,000 per year (and I'm being Oh-so-generous!) and teachers deserve the $6.5 million dollar yearly salary!
Will, who works rain or shine, spent his early Saturday morning to get this hoop in place!
Bring on the rain!
BEFORE
AFTERI just have to add that before Will put up the basketball hoop, he assembled a chair and a bed for me from IKEA and made us all breakfast - on his newly acquired Belgian-waffle maker! Oh, the poor taste buds are in for a shock after he leaves. SUGAR SHOCK that is...not that it needs repeating, but you know about me and big bags of Malt-O-Meal cold cereal!
mmmmm.....berry colossal crunch
2 comments:
Back to normal! Thats how I remember it most!
I can't wait for the day when they realize that teachers deserve the $6.5 million! I knew I chose the right career path!
Post a Comment