Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Goat strikes again!

R.I.P, mr. woobie, you'll be missed!
Willie has had this toy since he was a wee pup! He loved it way too hard and I'm sorry to say...he couldn't be saved.

I had re-stuffed mr. woobie (as the kids affectionately named him) SEVERAL times thinking that Willie's RAZOR SHARP teeth couldn't possibly penetrate my stitching, but I was wrong. Willie even chewed mr. woobie's squeeker to bits...sadly, he didn't receive a proper burial...I just threw him in the dumpster because I was so tired of picking up FLUFF which Willie spread ALL OVER THE BACK YARD!!

Since the tragedy of mr. woobie, we have also lost Emma's Sunday shoe, Will's NEW sunglasses, a carved dog Will brought back from Afghanistan (yeah...that one made me mad!) an expensive hole-y-ball-thing from petsmart that I thought was indestructible (for $9.00 it should be!!), a new bike seat, I hadn't even gotten to replace yet, to replace an old one that he had chewed up, and about 22 markers....thus the green paws! Not to mention the stuffed bears he tried to sneak at grandma & grandpa's house while they were dog-sitting.

LITTLE STINKER!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey mom! Your doing very good at the blog!
Katie

Debbie said...

Aren't they fun?! Oh brother, sometimes I have to look up the life span of a dog just to give me a light at the end of the tunnel! lol
Don't yell at me... I know, I know, I'll be sad when they're gone.