Friday, October 24, 2008

I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks, I do, I do, I do, I do believe in spooks!
- the cowardly lion

My mom always comes up with some crazy costume for her and my dad to wear. They always match and my dad's always a good sport about it. (I wish I had a picture of him with his mullet and white-trash t-shirt!) Right after I took this picture...his costume was off and back in the car.

Beckie had her annual halloween party at her house in Alpine tonight. My grandma Jane LOVED halloween and had a halloween party for her brothers and sisters until a few years ago. Beckie decided to carry on the tradition. So most of us, ahem Jill, dress up and have a good laugh. Easton in his heels and his granny wig, and Janette in her creepy clown costume were a hit this year (see picture of creepy clown mask below). We have all kinds of soup, lots of bread, veges and dips, caramel apples and most of us 'adults' showed up with our own 44oz. Diet Coke in hand to carry us through the activities! I think I saw Holly with a 64oz!!


Beckie does such a great job, and her house is ALWAYS decked out with halloween stuff and fun things for the kids and adults to do. Too bad my family is full of a bunch of party-poopers, me being the biggest one!

Thanks Beckie! Sorry about the mess!


The loss of sleep has really taken a toll on Steven's face...yikes!


Detective Biesinger...armed (with a rubberband gun) and DANGEROUS!!

Don't tell him I told you, but it's MY coat and MY glasses...if he would have used my black pants and my black shoes, I would have stuck a wig on him and made him wear make-up instead of being a "detective". He makes me laugh...what a character!

We were using what we had around the house. I think the kids did a great job!


The couch potato. Katie Jane came up with this all by herself. Maybe not the idea, but she found all the stuffing and props!


The gift of Lauren! I bet giggles were inside!!

yes...little mermaids MUST wear shirts underneath their sea-shells! Emma was not so happy about that.

Dinner....

Halloween story...

Costumes...mermaids and tigers and mermaids, oh my!

Beckie, Lindsay, Parker, Emma and the creepiest grumpa I ever did see!

No comments: