Monday, January 5, 2009

Despite my parenting skills...

I have smart, good kids!
This is from December 19th. I came to support Lauren, who got the
"Citizen of the Month" for her class in 4th grade and was surprised to find out that Emma was receiving an award too!

for "Scholar of the Month" in her kindergarten class!
I'm sure my appearance was not very welcome because I showed up in my gym clothes...again. I have been told by Emma, as some of you may remember, that I am not to appear anywhere near her while wearing my gym clothes...it's too embarrassing for her!
"I don't look very good," she tells me.
I love my kids. With all the dysfunction going on in our house...they excel beyond my dysfunction!

They got their dad's looks AND brains!

2 comments:

Jill Park said...

Julie,
It's been awhile since I have been blog stalking! Thought I would catch up on your life. You have had so much going on. Glad to see Will home. What a great Christmas gift! Your kids are growing up so much. Sure miss you guys around here!

Take Care!

Graciesmom said...

Oh my gosh Julie. You are a fabulous mom!! You give yourself too little credit. Congrats to the kids. They are great!