Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ready.....GO!

I'm ready to get back into the groove of my life.

If only it were a matter of going back to the fine-point pen, or using an eraser or one of those Mr. Clean eraser pads!




I've been slacking in the mornings with going to the gym because I have Will "the heater" next to me and I've been enjoying the last few mornings we have left together to sleep in before BOTH of us have to start waking up at the are-you-kidding-me-that-can't-possibly-be-the-alarm-clock time. Will starts work on Monday and my goal to lose 20 pounds that I was going to lose while Will was in Afghanistan starts again on Monday. (I've had the same goal for the last 2 years, btw!)
The gym has been EXTRA-full in the mornings with "new-year-resolutioners". Which is annoying to me because I was there before they were and they're using the treadmill/eliptical/bike that I use when I want to use it. AND they're standing in my spot for step class!
THE NERVE!
But...I'll stop complaining now. When I finally look like the fine-point-pen-stickperson...you better get out of my spot!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Come on down and we will run the cemetery! Do you remember running through the long stretch of sprinklers? Oh-to have warm weather again!