Thursday, January 8, 2009

I know! I know!

My blog info and background is still in the Christmas past...I'm working on it. Or, rather, I'm working, so I can't work on it! Blasted TAX SEASON!

I still have all my Christmas up still too. hmpf.

You'd think that with Will home that all my "honey do's" would be done. Will hasn't necessarily created more work, he's accomplished a lot, but we've been doing more. The kids have not had cold cereal for breakfast (or for dinner for that matter) since Will has been home.

"Good morning, and welcome to the elegant 'Cuisine Will'! Can I interest you in NOT Tootie Frooties?"

It's been bacon, egg and cheese biscuits, belgian waffles, pancakes, muffins, eggs and toast...all kinds of breakfast yummies that make me look really lazy!

point taken.

3 comments:

Brookie said...

MMM....I want to live at your house. We're lucky if there is cold cereal and milk!

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

Oh, it's not a contest!!! He's just doing it to make himself feel better not to make you feel bad. And as for decorations, mine have stayed up until Valentine's in the past because sometimes it's all you can do to get through the day! :-)

LeMira said...

Would you like to welcome three more to your table? That sounds delicious. I actually ate Tootie Frooties this morning!!