I find myself in difference situations wondering how I could post this/that on my blog! Hey...that lady just got rear-ended on her way to take her kids to school...too bad she's in her robe and slippers...how could I put that on my blog.
I just did!
Lesson learned...NEVER take your kids to school (again) without getting dressed. Shoes especially. It's okay to go sans bra...what mom doesn't that early in the morning? But the shoes and pants are a MUST.
And then as I got into Will's truck this CRAZY-early morning,(I'm feeling mighty guilty that I get the truck and he gets the mold-infested-never-say-die Honda...not that I like being a truck driver...anyway) I noticed that Will had the radio tuned to classic rock stuff. I think it was Queen or AC/DC that was playing...my how we've grown apart. I like it when I'm with him, but when I'm alone...um, no.
I quickly plugged in my i-pod...to get psyched to run 2 miles and to do the step class/pump...and found the kind of music that Will always rolls his eyes at and wonders out loud..."When did my family start listening to hip-hop/rap?"
I haven't.
Except for a few songs...I'm a hip,cool mom, right? Don't hip, cool moms listen to Flo Rida? And Ne-Yo?
"Baggy sweat pants and Reebok's with the straps..."
Okay, maybe not...but it sure makes running go a lot faster.
That's what my blogging mind has been thinking/wanting to write about this morning.
Now...maybe...my mind will move onto other important things and stop racing about meaningless, worrisome, irritating things like it does when I'm trying to go to sleep. Until I move my lovely-self from this computer and something else happens.
1 comment:
I am guilty of driving the kids looking like something the cat dragged in. I always worry I will get in an accident and feel really stupid!
Post a Comment