Thursday, January 22, 2009

My ski bunnies!

Katie Jane, Lauren and Emma are REALLY enjoying their ski lessons.


Emma flat out says, "I'm good." And "My teacher says I do everything PERFECT!" She must have gotten her humility from her father! (You know that I know that you're perfect, Will. Huh?)


Lauren said that this week...she's going for speed!

Katie Jane doing her "turns"


Emma...doing everything PERFECT!

Then, there's poor Jay. I think I got some video of him before he broke his arm. He decided to wait until next year to continue his snowboard lessons. I think one ride in the "meat wagon" was enough for him.

So, yours truly gets to take his last two lessons. Forget the snowboarding...I need to move my legs independently. It's like water skiing, right?


I'm scared.

I have a long way to fall and a lot of weight to hit the ground when I fall. And I want to be a party-pooper about it and say NO to the lessons, because I really am a party-pooper when it comes to getting involved in "activities" (I'm a great "watcher"), but here I am...MAKING my children ski...they had no choice...put on those puffy pants and the uncomfortable boots and git!


I don't even own any puffy pants!

So pray for me.

Pam, can I borrow your puffy pants?

No comments: