Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Will...He Rools!

We have 4 resident artists in our home. Almost every flat surface is covered with artwork at our house. My kids LOVE to draw. They also love to leave all the messes involved with drawing when they are finished. Willie also loves to chew, crush and destroy any coloring device that "accidentally" falls to the floor. I was washing down some walls today and I found reminders of when Emma was learning to write her name...on my walls...little E's and M's in random places about "yea high"!

I'm plagued with coloring chaos!

I love going to bed and finding little pictures and notes from my kids on my dresser or sitting perfectly on my pillow. Now that Will is home, he has been the recipient of many, many, many...you get the idea.

This is one from Lauren.


Lauren is a sweetheart and never hesitates to tell me and her dad how much she loves us in every way possible. N'er a bedtime arrives that we don't get a "good night, I love you" hug from Lauren.


Will rools...can I rain?

No comments: