another word...pouring.
two more words...soaking WET!
The ski instructors said that we would be soaking wet within 15 minutes. I think it would have been less time than that. I didn't necessarily want to learn to ski as a wet cow, and I'm sure the ski instructors weren't looking forward to teaching a wet cow to ski in the rain either. A cold cow, maybe...but not a wet cold cow!
We were hoping for the rain to change to snow, but the rivers in the streets kept flowing...and the rain was coming STRAIGHT down...hard. My hair was a lovely, crunchy, wet helmet of hairspray!
We'll try again next week! RAIN CHECK!
1 comment:
I love that picture of the tree at the top of your blog! Is it in Afghanistan? Sorry about your rained out ski trip, and that you had to put the puffy pants on for nothing, you are a good sport!
-Britney
Post a Comment