Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Don't tell Will, but I made some new best friends while he's been gone....

Let's hear it from all you ladies (most likely) who enjoy doing laundry!! I didn't say folding or putting away, I just said "doing laundry" These two gals do a lot of yucky stuff for me....like today, they cleaned and dried the towels that I used to soak up the - sludge - out of the water fountain in our back yard! A job well done!!

And this sweet lady....she's my FAVORITE APPLIANCE EVER!!! (I didn't want to get too close, who knows what's in that cannister.) So, hopefully when Will comes home, I'll be able to share myself with all three....maybe four....I love my dishwasher too!! Does my life seem somewhat melancholy?

1 comment:

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

I am so jealous! I wish I had as beautiful and awesome friends like yours! Mine are a little more run down and not so nice looking!! I'm sure Will would love to take over a couple of them so he'll have more of your attention when he gets home!!