Friday, August 8, 2008

What day is it?

Did I miss something? Did I fall asleep for a few months and just wake up and it's still 100 degrees outside and the leaves are still on the trees and my lawn still needs to be mowed and Popsicles aren't on sale anymore? Has anyone else been getting mail like this?

This is only ONE of the ads I got in the mail this week. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE for time to fly, but it's just barely August! Will Christmas decor be out in September? (still, not complaining!!) I just think the stores/advertisers should at least wait until the first leaf turns brown and falls on my lawn......followed by the 3,000,000 more!! I'm not ready to rake!!

Go ahead then, time - and just fly by....you won't hear a complaint out of me. Except when it comes time for the Halloween costume rig-a-ma-role!! Other than that, don't wake me up unless your name is Will!

No comments: