Fourth grade and....
Emma's boots won't actually fit until next year - as you can tell by them being all the way up to her knees! They were only $14.00!! Although I will have to tell Emma more than 60 times that she CAN'T wear them until they actually fit. This will be my only "find" for the next 4 years. I'm not a good bargain hunter.
We had a little boot fashion show - Katie Jane excluded because I obviously don't have good enough taste and can't be trusted to buy her something she likes without her being there! The "un-cool mom" label has been given to me....already.

We had a little boot fashion show - Katie Jane excluded because I obviously don't have good enough taste and can't be trusted to buy her something she likes without her being there! The "un-cool mom" label has been given to me....already.These boots are made for walkin', and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna walk you off to school!!!
Get outta here!!
1 comment:
Kindergarten??!! I can't believe it! Weren't you just pregnant with her a couple of years ago??? Wow, your kids are beautiful just like their parents. Oh, and so's the doggie. ;)
Post a Comment