Get Ready!!
I'm going to give you an AFGHANISTAN OVERLOAD! Thanks to my friend Marie...the skydiving Marie...I got some more pictures of Will from her husband, Bruce. I tried to find ones that Will was in and ones that showed what it was like where he is. Amazing!The above picture is of Will at a bazaar - gosh, I feel like such an expert!
Will got Jay a hand carved chess set for his birthday. I think this is where he found it!
Life in Afghanistan:
I love my home. I love my family. I love indoor plumbing. I love grass. I love my toothbrush. I love air conditioning. I love my freedom. I love the Gospel.
I love Will.
4 comments:
we are so lucky
It's hard to see pictures like those and imagine being there. It is so unreal to me. But wow, I'm glad to be an American!
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for sharing. I started to cry - BTW Will was my teacher in high school and I took football stats. My dad is Mike Keith. You probably know us- but this is amazing to see. We really are very lucky to live in America and to have the gospel. Also to have people like Will over there- thank you.
We are very blessed.
Post a Comment