Monday, August 25, 2008

Guess What I Just Did???

This is very newsworthy if you know me...Will is shouting hallelujah a half-a-world away...I walked into my children's bedrooms, acknowledged the disaster, took some deep breaths, (because their rooms are SUPPOSEDLY supposed to be clean BEFORE they leave for school), turned around, shut the doors and walked away!!!

This is definitely a first, because probably like most moms, I would be in there getting madder and madder at my kids as I, myself, ME, cleaned their rooms for the sake of my SANITY! So come 3:20 today.....ignore the earth rumbling...they're in trouble because it's REALLY bad in there! And, don't call my kids to see if they can play...because they're grounded until I can see straight!

Onto my kitchen!!!

2 comments:

LeMira said...

Good for you! I know what you mean, it's hard to fight that room battle sometimes. (and here I am speaking with 1 kid I have to fight on it!!)

Strong said...

Good Job!!!!!