Sorry about the noise!!
Can you hear my kids screaming, yelling and fighting from where you are? I'd get in my tub and let "Calgon, Take Me Away", but my tub leaks so.....I'm counting 1....2....3....4....(to 1,000)...5....6...7....(no need to call DFS)...8...9....10....(sigh)
4 comments:
Is that what I heard? I thought it was machinegun fire in the distance;)
I love you. Sounds like home. Even though there aren't any Primary songs to match, its home...and I miss it terribly.
Love,
Will
Sorry Julie, I can't hear your kids over the screaming of my kids, not to mention my screaming back at the kids......Calgon needs to take me away too!
You're doing good if your only counting, I think I would be doing more than that, and its not good. :)
I shouldn't say this, but I am so RELIEVED that other kids are fighting on a DAILY basis (even on my birthday today!!!!!) and don't seem to care that they get in trouble. I'll save you a seat in the 'ward'. . . my thorazine drip is waiting for me.
Post a Comment