These first five pictures are ones that Will sent to me this week. I'm sure there are hundreds on his camera, and he sends me 5! Location sensitve pictures I can't post so much, but I'll take any I can get!!

Happy Birthday to me!!! I sent Will 3, yes 3 boxes of hosetess cupcakes (to share, also) and he ate only ONE!! I told him I wanted evidence that he actually ate it. Well, I know he lit the candle, but no evidence of eating it - show me your teeth, Will!! The sugar content probably made him seriously ill compared to the sugar which he normally eats - which is NONE!!

This is Filoso, Middleton, Boyer and Will hanging out at "base camp"

This is Will and his good friend Bruce - Not so nice to take a picture of Bruce sleeping, but Will wanted me to see around their camp and he told me that his shower was that black bag that is hanging in the trees in the top left corner.... yeah, that tiny bag you can barely see is his shower! I think Bruce and Will are the only ones left bathing in the river. Ewww!
This is Team Biest (Will's team) and Team Rockstar (Bruces' team) on their way to do....something! Only Will, Boyer and Bruce were involved in this mission from their ETT.
This pictures is "supposedly" (or "supposibly" as Joey on Friends would say) where Osama Bin Ladin watched the attacks on 9-11.
The rest of these pictures I - hopefully it's okay - took from another ETT member, Durrant. He has a blog he puts all his stuff on for his family and I could not believe how many pictures and stories he has told on that blog. Will has sent me very few pictures - so enjoy the rest of these. I have no idea when exactly they were taken, probably from June on and I don't know the stories behind some of them, but enjoy anyway! This is where Will is!

Local boys - cute!!


More locals!

Hey, Will has that hat too!! Not the beard so much, thank you!

Cute!!! Can I have him?

Durrant had titled this picture "truckload" Ummm, for sure!

Will and Durrant and the middle guy I don't know, but I'm sure Will will tell me when he sees this!

Will, an interpreter, and and ANA counterpart, I think.

Building the new FOB


more locals
These are convoy pictures...this is how they get from Camp Blackhorse to "Base Camp" every week.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing these pictures! I love to see pictures of where he is at. I always feel sad for you to see that he is gone so far away, whenever Dan leaves to some country far away I worry for two weeks, it seems like forever. Let alone being where Will is! Anyway, I enjoy looking at them.
These are great pictures. Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment