Saturday, July 5, 2008

Aint Life Grand?

Sorry about the "flash"! Willie played with his "cousins" Dexter and Roxy while me and the kids went to the Stadium of Fire yesterday. This is what Willie has been doing ALL DAY except for the parts where he was carried around in a blanket. What the life!!


3 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm so excited I discoverd a Biesinger Family blog! I have become a totally addicted blog stalker and stumbled across yours through Jill Park's. We often think of you and your family and wonder how everyone is doing. We are keeping you all in our prayers.
Where are you working?
Oh, it's me... Debbie Fish in case you couldn't figure that out! ;)

Amy said...

Hi Julie! It's me, Amy Fish. I found your blog through my mom, the blog stalker, and I took a peek. Hope you don't mind. I can't believe how grown up your kids are! They are all so adorable. Tell my little piano students hi from me. Hope things are going well for your family. We're praying for our troops! P.S. You remain my favorite sunday school teacher to this day!

Strong said...

I NEED A NAP!