

So....six months ago today, Will deployed to Afghanistan. January 23 was a very hard day. I think I spent most of it on the couch, sleeping and crying and trying to explain to my kids why I didn't want to fix lunch or dinner, or anything else. (Enter; AWESOME neighbor, Nancy Boyer with dinner and donuts - Krispy Kreme no less!) Looking back, I can't believe it's already been six months! Soon after Will deployed, I opened up this new tube of toothpaste, alone. It's taken me six months to go through it, alone. And I didn't always brush before going to bed, alone. Would you if you were sleeping alone and you were exhausted?

So let this tube of toothpaste indicate six months of brushing, alone (most of the time even twice daily - Sorry Dr. Brad, can we come for fillings in two weeks?) and six months of Will being gone.
Here's to the next six months going by as fast as I can use my next tube of toothpaste. TWICE DAILY!! Pucker up, Will!
1 comment:
The next 6 months should go by even faster. Keep up the good spirts. I think you are doing great.
Post a Comment