Saturday, July 26, 2008
Army Wifes/Family BBQ
Me and some of the other wives who's husbands are with Will have been getting together once a month. Things usually start out slow, but then the stories can't stop. It's nice to know that I'm not going crazy alone and these other ladies share in my frustration/stress/lonliness/chaos!! Chris Carlile's (one of the guys on Will's team) parents Nanette and Doug were generous enough to let us get together at their home. We wanted the kids to get together to get to know each other more. My lovely children didn't talk to anyone, so there went that idea!
There was a ton of yummy food - which somehow, I ended up with most of the leftovers. NO COOKING FOR TWO DAYS!!! WAHOOO!! Will and I must have over-populated the earth, because we had the most kids there
Army Wives! Me, Marie "Airborne" Roberts, Linda Wheeler, April Durrant, LeeAnn McClure, Nanette Carlile & Jodi Steadman. Some of these women will be my friends forever I'm sure!! Marie and I had just jumped earlier that day - I was T-I-R-E-D! All caps necessary!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you have a group to bond with. I'm sure that helps to know you are not alone.
Post a Comment