Thursday, July 17, 2008

We had a birthday party at you at your parents, Will - your cake was delicious! Lori made yet another cake for my family. I have yet to make a birthday cake for anyone in my family this year. When there's a Costco nearby, why bother!! I didn't get to blow out any of the candles, but I made a wish anyway. It won't come true until January!!

Mmmmmm. Chocolate cake! Unfortunately, Will eats only fruit and dried fruit for his "sugar". BORING!!! He's able to resist in Afghanistan, but I'm afraid for him when he comes home. I'm the Sugar Queen! Helllllloooooo!!
The baby horse and Amy. The kids keep telling me that a girl baby horse is called a filly. All of you non-horse fact knowing people just learned something!!
Wade, Jay and Willie.
One of Will's favorite girls. Brianna misses playing "hide and sink" with her Uncle Will!

No comments: