Wednesday, July 30, 2008

WANTED: DEPENDABLE, BEAUTIFUL, FAIRY-LIKE, TOOTH FAIRY. MUST HAVE WINGS AND DOLLAR BILLS!

We haven't ever had good luck with our Tooth Fairy - somewhat forgetful - and after 1 -2 nights, I mean weeks, we finally have to give up on her! What a loser! Okay, we'll give her one more shot tonight.

Lauren has been ENDLESSLY complaining about her loose tooth. Her perm. tooth has already grown in behind it and her baby tooth has been just wiggling for a while. I TRIED (too heebie-jeebie-ish for me) to help, but we needed Aunt Jill or our friend Traci to come pop that sucker out! Instead, Lauren did it herself - with MUCH weeping! Way to go, Lauren, you're awesome!! I dare jump out of a plane, but ask me to pull a tooth out.....not going to happen!

Hello, is this Dr. Trapnell's office? We need to make an appointment for Lauren Biesinger. FAST! Cha-ching!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah Lauren!
One of the signs you're growing up too fast while I'm gone. I'm so proud of the girl you are and the girl you're becoming. I miss you. I'll send the tooth fairy from Afghanistan...just have to remind her the exchange rate is 50:1...I'll explain when I get home.
Love you!
Dad

Strong said...

I have had to make excuse for the tooth fairy not coming to house before too. Maybe we need to hire a new one.

The double tooth thing.....when Jason was about 8 or so we where walking down the isle of Walmart and he was complaining of something weird in his month. I told him to open up......I looked in his month and he had two rows of teeth!!!!! There were three teeth with teeth behind them. It was crazy. I had never seen that before and made me freak out a little. All is well now. I was surprised how they straightened up after pull the baby teeth out of the way.