E, Lauren, Jay, Katie Jane and Jacob enjoying a gourmet lunch of pre-made PB & J's
Again, Jay with the hand signs! What's with that? I guess it's what the cool almost 13 year olds do, ya know! Jay is a lot like me. He'd rather stick to the basics and not get too daring. The girls were calling him chicken because he won't go down the slides. Me either!
This is as close as I dared get to get a picture of the kids without getting wet and ruining my camera, and I just noticed that I got the guy in the wife-beater with the tattoos! SCORE!

Katie Jane coming out of her shelter!

Lauren is our fish! She and Katie Jane are my most daring! Go, girls GO!!
Actually, Emma is my fish! She complained to me because I wouldn't get in the water. Would you? I look bad enough, but to add wet chlorine hair to the picture would send me over the edge. She said, "All the other mom's are in the water" So to show her that I CAN get in the water and be a "cool" mom, I sat down in the kiddie part - up to my neck even!! Unfortunately, none of my other kids were around and they still don't believe that I did that! That's what dads are for! Will, hurry home, you're needed in the pool!
1 comment:
This looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment