And you're not doing it right if you face is not covered with corn when you're finished! PERFECTO!!Monday, July 21, 2008
I COOKED!!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Since Will's been gone, our kitchen has been used very little. But tonight, I made Jay a birthday dinner since he was gone all week and over his birthday. Sadly, what I made was his third choice. We had just had pizza (first choice) and there is no way that I was going to make lasagna (second choice) in my hot house!! So chicken goulash it was! A family favorite of rice, chicken, broccoli and the standard soup, sour cream and topped with oodles of cheese! And on my way through town, I bought my first of the year, best ever, Harward's corn on the cob! THAT means summer!
Lauren and Emma demonstrate the proper way to eat corn on the cob.
And you're not doing it right if you face is not covered with corn when you're finished! PERFECTO!!
And you're not doing it right if you face is not covered with corn when you're finished! PERFECTO!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Harward's corn. I need to get me some soooooon.........
Post a Comment