To Will;
It smells like rain!! When it smells like rain, I think of you! We've had a couple rainy days this last week and days like that make me miss you more! I still don't understand why you like cloudy, rainy days - except that it gives you an excuse to stay in and relax (or cuddle, may I suggest!) Days like that always kind of depress me. I'm a sun worshiper, as you know, and I need heat!! I know you haven't been able to enjoy any thunderstorms in Afghanistan, but I promise when you get home, the first overcast/cloudy/rainy - most likely snowy - day we have, we're taking the day off and cuddling, baby! Even if it means all six of us end up in our bed to relax! I miss you!
J
1 comment:
What a good idea. Taking the day off TOGETHER as a family.Good advise for all of us.
Post a Comment