Here's the link to my jump. Sorry about all the skin-flappage and stuff. You know when you're nervous and you stutter and shake - that was me. Not scared, just nervous! WAHOOOOO!
Click HERE to watch my jump!
The girl on my video that jumped before me was my friend Marie! She was the most scared and she had to jump first!! She did awesome!!
8 comments:
Julie you made that look so easy and so fun! That was amazing. Michaela wants to go do it now. hahahah. Great video
You are my hero! I want to do it but am terrified of heights. Jared wants to so maybe someday...
Holy Cow!! You are amazing!!The whole time you were totallly smiling...I used to want to do that but now that you've done it, I think I'm good.
HOLY COW is right! What a brave woman you are. Amy inherited her fear of heights from her old mom I'm afraid. Sorry Ames. Riding in a small plane would be challenge enough for me! Good for you though, I'm sure Will will be so impressed. I thought you looked beautiful btw.
Now, how do the rest of us bloggers live up to THAT?!
Ohhhhh my gosh Julie.! You are awesome.! I can't get on my roof, let alone sky dive. Good for you.!
It was fun to read your blog, it's been a while since we've seen your family. I almost didn't recognize that cute little Jay, who was my wonderful 8 year old primary guy. Your family is cute and sweet.
Good luck to you, and hopefully the next few month until Will gets home will go by FAST. We are grateful to people like Will who are willing to leave their family for our freedom, please tell him thank you from the Maxwells Ü
Take care.!
Lisa
That video is GREAT! What a great experience. You're my hero.
You're a wild woman and such a cool mom! I'm very proud of you. When I lived in Hawaii skydiving was on my "list" of things to do before I left...I did everything on the list but skydive...I chickened out!
Hey Everybody!
That's MY WIFE!!! I couldn't be more 'proud' (beating my chest)!Everyone I know in Afghanistan has seen this.
AIRBORNE!
I love you, Julie! (and I'm glad you let him be 'most important' for a few minutes...I got over wanting to knock him off your neck pretty fast)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Will
Post a Comment