Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Athena and Willie - BFF

No Will, we haven't turned into white trash - I know the yard looks bad in these pictures! I'm working on it! Ya'll remember that construction mess in our back yard? I'm really working on it!! Our neighbors/friends the Stoddards came over to have a dog play-date. It almost turned into a blood-bath with all the mosquitos - MOSQUITO: An insect that makes you like flies better. Willie LOVES their dog Athena. He really is a friendly boy - thank you..(pat on the back)..thank you! (Actually none of my doing)

Katie Jane caught their attention for a mere MOMENT! These two new friends ran 6 miles tonight in our yard. Athena would run into the front yard and into a place that Willie can't go....electric fence (best thing EVER!!) He would bark and howl until she came running back into the yard where he could run around with her again.
Athena is really sweet, albeit, very slobbery! VERY slobbery! Willie got a bath after their play-date! A bath after his bath from Athena! Seriously.
Willie says - I can dish it out!!! Can you take it??? Wait, let me cool my belly and catch my breath first! ( I love it when he lays down with his legs out behind him)

No comments: