Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Just some random acts of familiness
The first couple of days of July have been very hot and very busy. I haven't been home much because I've been at work and it seems that the kids have been able to keep themselves busy with all kinds of trouble. For example...
Emma got herself stuck inside the bar stool. At one point, after hurrying to get the camera, I thought I was going to have to saw the stupid bar stool in half to get her out! We let her cry for a minute just to make sure she would never try that again! Good parenting skills, I know!
This is what happens with no parental supervision. Willie in a doll cradle covered with a blanket in a house that is no cooler than 90 degrees inside! He's a keeper!
Same cradle, different keeper. Emma can fall asleep anywhere and in any position - as shown here.
New haircut, same old face. Thanks, Jay!
Lauren actually enjoys loading on extra attire in super hot temps. She sounds just like her dad! I don't think that Lauren's is bullet proof though. She does a great job at being catcher on her softball team - the LadyHawks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
By the way I love your new haircut. I didn't get a chance to tell you that Monday.
Post a Comment